Friday, March 1, 2013

Tate's is getting a g-tube

Tatum goes to Primary Children's Medical Center next Friday to get her permanent feeding tube. I am terrified for her to go under anesthesia and I am afraid that her  stomach won't work since she hasn't had food in it for 2 weeks. We are taking this fast Sunday to concentrate our prayers for those two things and we would love for anyone who wants to join us in that effort.

Yesterday was a pretty good day. I was able to get lots done. I even stuck a yummy dinner in the crockpot, made roll dough and a jello salad. Then I made a cake for Holden to decorate for the blue and gold banquet for scouts. Then I remembered that we would be eating dinner at the banquet! Dang it. Oh well it still felt good to do normal things:)

4 comments:

  1. Thinking of you guys! I know my stomach had been bypassed for 5 weeks, and it does make it hard when food is reintroduced. I will keep Tatum and your family in prayers and especially as I offer my fast this weekend! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have been praying for Tatum and all of your family. We love you and know how much the Lord loves you by entrusting His special children to your care. We will certainly join in your special fast this weekend and also pray that you feel the Lord's arms around you~

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have been praying for Tatum and all of your family. We love you and know how much the Lord loves you by entrusting His special children to your care. We will certainly join in your special fast this weekend and also pray that you feel the Lord's arms around you~

    ReplyDelete
  4. It will be an honor to join your family in the fast tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete